Saturday, February 2, 2013

Teachers

They have been my biggest inspiration to work my best. Yet, i have done little to repay them. On the very last week of my college in Help university, my friend, Ah Peng, suggested to make a card for all our teachers. Well, i think we ought to as well, since we won't be seeing them as often as we used to.
I was emotional, and .. when i am emotional, i go back to my old self. And when i am back to my old self, you know i write sucky poems. Here's one.

For my biology teacher,

I know we are never your favorite class,
Always silent ourselves when questions are asked,
While your expectation on us is never surpassed,
Yet we still keep disappointing you after every class.

But teacher, we are both sorry and thank you,
Forever will be grateful for all your efforts,
Always trying to train us to think out of the box,
So that we will be able to do better tomorrow.

Thank you teacher for all your care,
For all your efforts in encouraging us,
Pushing us to the above by lecturing us,
Telling us its possible by working harder and harder.

To you, teacher we are not the best,
But to us, you are the best biology teacher,
We'll constantly be putting efforts for our exams,
If our results are bad, hope teacher you'll understand.

For the last sentence, i have changed it to something else. .. I forgotten what i wrote. But this is the original one.

And the other one, will be somewhere you won't be able to see. :P Chaoz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment