Thursday, April 14, 2016

Life so far.

I didn't have anywhere to rant. Not on Facebook because it is too public, not on Twitter because I didn't want others to know about my depression and hence i am back here typing after such a long time.

Right after semester six examination, we were required to do electives. I didn't get into any hospital attachment eventhough it was my first choice and i actually make efforts to get into... i decided to pursue industry training instead.

Industrial pharmacist seems like a vague job for many of us. This is mainly because our curriculum focused so much on clinical pharmacy studies, we kind of have no clue on the job scope of an industrial pharmacist.

So the curious me decided to take the leap of faith and put myself into an industry company. But curiosity kills the cat and nobody warned me about that.

It was barely one week and i am left feeling tired, drained and crestfallen. I gotta be honest, I didn't like the job. It was monotonous, tedious and boring. I am not sure if it is because it have only been just one week like how my friend have been trying to convince me but i felt i have (and can) learnt nothing there.

To make the matter worse, this is going to be six weeks job and I am not sure exactly how long i can tolerate the works.

I gotta admit this too, I am so envious of others who got into hospital training, It was like working their dream job. Working at the exact place where we were supposedly trained to be in.

What's more with all the dramas with colleague. I really wished i had made better option.

But what's done is done. I can only keep my finger crossed and hope this six weeks will pass in a blink of an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment