Monday, September 2, 2013

The counsel

I am not sick.

That morning was one of the very same day I dreaded to reach upon. My appointment was on two o'clock and i had exactly no idea on how and what i was supposed to be expecting. I had so many things bubbled up in my mind. So many invisible barriers that i have cast upon myself. Sometimes, my chest overburden me. But i managed to carry on with life by trying and trying and to never give up with myself when i almost did three years ago. I have so much more in life that i wanted to achieve. No, i must not give up now.

But that morning, everything that i had built, shattered. I let tears flow down my cheeks again, and no one can imagined how frustrated i was. She told  me that i have never move on. Something has been stolen from me. And that was the very reason i was still in rage and anger with myself and everyone else involved.

My confidence and my trust.

And then she told me something that i've always known.

I am never going to be the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment