Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Titbits

Okay, let's just screw up the "won't be blogging till January". Out of sudden, i think most of you will be feeling as well, holidays can really make us feel like a real slacker, procrastinator, bored with the monotonous life (except few of course) and well yeah and suddenly 24 hours seems a little too bragging. If you are not feeling it, well congratulations.

As you can already guess, i filled my holidays with reading, reading and reading. No i am not reading textbooks. I am reading those kind of book that will help me before i leave my teenage years. I think i needed some help (no, i am not mentally-ill) so i borrowed a few books from friends and i just finished one and starting the second. ( suddenly the lack of motivation, inspiration and the increase in temptation of all sort of technology slowed down my reading progress) And i made a right choice on starting which-to-read-first.

Heard of Sean Covey? Maybe you did, maybe not. But i can tell you his books are really AWESOME, AMAZING. It really tells you how to handle peer pressure, problems you face with families, how to win-win and not lose-win nor win-lose and stuff to organize your life way better. I am seriously regretting for not getting to know this book earlier. If i did my life would have been so so so so so much easier. The most important fact that made his book stands out from the others is (not the cover page) how he instilled lessons in every story plus a lot of humorous incidents. Well, i think i forgotten to mention the book title. Its The 7 habits of highly effective teenagers. Now i am starting his second book entitled with The 6 Most Important Decisions You'll Ever Make. If you have the time, get the book and read it. But if you think your life is completely perfect, you are not having any problems, everything is cool then you can save your time for it. :)

Yup, i think that is enough about that. Let's move on the bigger thing about life. Have you decided where to study, which college, which course, which intake (january, may or july)? No? Well, don't worry, you are in the same boat as i am. Just a few days ago, i went to Mid Valley for the education fair with my siblings and her "friend". Well, instead of having my problems solved, it gotten me more confused than ever. There are a few colleges which offers me full schorlarships for the first year based on my trial result. Yeah, that sounds wonderful but what about the following year? Dam, you should look at the price its nothing less than six or five figures to finish the complete course. Anyway, does anyone knows what is the difference between biotechnology, biomedical, chemical engineering and pharmacy? I haven't got a distinct clue. When i told someone that i might be going for ____________ she said "WOW that's so cool, you are going to work with the CSI?" Weeerrrt??!?? I didn't even know that course would lead me to investigate crimes and murders! =.= Ok let's remove that option.

I know its critically essential to choose the right thing or else i will do something that i hate for the rest of my life. Yeah, but what is the right thing for me and what is not? I know i can't do well in maths, but maybe i got a thing for memorising facts and following guidelines. So you mean i should be doing law?? (Blank*)

Nevertheless, whether you are the same with me undergoing dilemmas, or you already had chosen which college to go to, found your best interest and your hidden talent, positively sure that that is the right decisions and what you want to do in 5 years time, i wish you all the best and good luck with your choice. :)

I'll go back to my dreamland. Miao.

Signing off,
Silentune

No comments:

Post a Comment