Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's the end, dude.

It's agitating and its reckless,
It roams freely and it bite,
It swift its mood and i feel the change,
It's nothing serious doesn't matter.

Left alone in the room,
Curled my legs, head held low,
Eyes flickering back to the past,
Holding back the tears things never seems to last.

In times, future seem like a quest,
To find the key get through the rest,
No, there is not a single test,
And you don't have to be the very best.

I had yet to adjust myself in,
When things seem so different now,
New society with new surrounding,
Will i ever make it out?

Don't dwell in the past, move on,
Sail your ship leave this town.
Inside me, i wanted to shout.
Wait! I just need a second more.

Don't grasp it too hard,
You need to flap your wings in order to fly,
Life is too tough, stop pushing me!
I need to make my own choice either to walk or to fly.

In the end, there is not a tale to tell,
If you are a bird, you will have to fly,
If you are a fish, you will have to swim,
If you are my child, you will listen to me.

Tell me again, what you say?
Miracle in life? Follow your heart?
Choose what you want? And please no one?
Be courageous and do what you wish?
And finally to be dump aside by friends and family.

Silentune

No comments:

Post a Comment